ISBAUK Thinking Skills College
A warm welcome to all International Students. Here you will find information on the admissions process to ISBAUK Thinking Skills College. Please review the following application, admissions, and immigration iformation. If you have any questions, do contact us at the International Office. Our team is most pleased to assist you at all times. It is our goal to help you to achieve your career goals. Whatever your choice of studies, we are here to guide you.
All international students are required to hold a valid student pass during their course of study in Malaysia. Your student pass is waht allows you stay in Malaysia and study at ISBAUK.
PART A - REGISTRATION BEFORE ARRIVAL
Step 1: Check the brochure and the entry requirements
Step 2: Fill up all the details to complete the application process.
Fill up all the details to complete the application process.
It is our objective to provide you with clear expectations about what you need to submit to us so that your application can be reviewed promptly. If at any time you have questions please contact us. Documents required for registration are:
- Please download & complete the ISBAUK Thinking SKills College Application Form
- Please download & complete the ISBAUK Thinking Skills College Academic Handbook
- Please download & complete the ISBAUK Thinking Skills College Student Declaration Form
- Please download & complete the Health Examination Form
Note: Student from the following countries shall down and complete the No Objection Certificate (NOC): Angola, Belin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burndi, Cameroon, Caoe Verde, Centre African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Democrative Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Soa Tomeand Principe, Segegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwa with effective from 1 Jan 2011.
Send your application to:
ISBAUK THIKING SKILLS COLLEGE
Level 10, Suite 10-01 BREM MALL,
52000 KUALA LUMPUR,
The following documents are to be sent together with your application:
- 3 sets photocopies of password - all pages. Passport must have more than one year validity.
- 3 copies of academic qualification / transcript / certificate (certified true copy and translate into English if requried) - certify by the Commission of Oath.
- 9 passport-sized photos (3.5cm x 5.0cm)
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- EMGS Charges (non-refundable)
- Release letter, AND/OR academic transcript / certificate / attendance report from previous institution. (IF YOU HAVE ALREADY ATTACHED TO OTHER INSTITUTION AND APPLIED TO TRANSFER TO OUR COLLEGE).
Fees can be paid via telegraphic transfer to the following account:
Account Name: CQ-TEC (KL) SDN. BHD.
Bank Name: CIMB
Bank Address: JALAN IPOH, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.
Account No: 8000192269
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Please fax copy of payment advice together with Student Number, Name and Contact Number to Admissions & Bursary Department at +(603)-625 77 465.
An acceptance letter will be issued after ISBAUK has received your application and payment (1-2days).
ISBAUK will submit your application to Malaysia Immigration Department in order to process the studewnt pass. The process will take about 4-6weeks* (*depends on processing time by Immigration Department).
A notification wil lbe sent to you. There are 2 outcomes:
- If application approved: an approval letter will be couriered to student. You are required to apply for an entry visa from Malaysian Embassy in their country (if necessary).
- However, if application rejected, all application fees and enrolment fees are not refundable
Step 7: Applying for visa.
Once you have obtained your student pass approval letter, do check with your local immigration department or embassy whether a visa is required to enter Malaysia.
You must inform ISBAUK of your orrival details and accommodation requirement (one week before arrival date). ISBAUK staff will assist you to get immigration clearance at airport.
STEP B - REGISTRATION / AFTER ARRIVAL
Pay first year full tuition fee at Admission & Bursary Office.
You are required to submit passport to ISBAUK International Student Affairs Department. Our staff will accompany you to the Immigration Department of Malaysia for endorsement of your student pass. Students must bear the cists if the student pass.
ISBAUK staff from the Student Service Department will assist you to change currency and open bank account, if required.
You will be required to sit for the English Placement test (if applicable) and attend class.
All international students are encourage to stay at ISBAUK hostel at least for the first year.