INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
The International Student Affairs Department (ISA) operates as a ‘one-stop centre’ to provide students with support and guidance throughout their studies here.
There are four portfolios under ISA:
To provide students with a ‘home’ away from home that is clean, secure and comfortable.
To assist international students with immigration matters pertaining to their studies here and to help them adapt to the local environment. The International Office is the focal point for all international enquiries. Key services offered are:
- Enrolment Information for International students
- Visa and Immigration advisory and processing assistance (Student Pass applications and extensions)
- Airport Pick-ups for new students
- Welfare (health insurance, counselling, crisis assistance etc.)
- International Student Orientation and briefing
- Issuance of Introductory Documents (Banks, embassies, etc.)
Services in IO for international students include are via the following units:
- Visa Administration
- International Relations
Assisting international students to adapt to a new environment and enjoy their stay in Malaysia is our priority. Our staff are glad to assist and ensure you are guided to the right departments to get your queries answered.
To create a climate in which students may have a well-rounded education experience through clubs, societies and workshops, sports, recreational and outdoor activities.
Student Care Unit
To provide advice and assistance to students in areas such as personal and career counselling, university and job placements, student needs and solving their problems.